Sunday, January 29, 2017

NUTELLA CHIP COOKIES



In these days of frustration with world governments, taking action is important. It's easy to sit in our living rooms and complain, but doing something towards change is the most powerful and proven way to make things happen. I have signed petitions, posted and reposted on FB, but am still searching for the best way for me to take even the smallest action, that is meaningful.


I have to work very hard to not let the frustration and disbelief take hold of me- everyone has their own way of "defusing"-  mine is baking.  Baking relaxes me; immerses me in another place, and that is good.
Before
These cookies are easy to put together and ... let's face it- what could be better that nutella, chocolate and hazelnuts all rolled together in a perfect litte ball?
After
They are best eaten warm, but, cooled completely, are just as amazing- in a different way, but still amazing! I ate one warm for breakfast ( I know! Could you find a healthier way to start the day!?) and it put me on the perfect path to continue my day.

You can find the recipe at Baked Sunday Mornings. Give them a try, have one for breakfast and then take action in a meaningful way.




3 comments:

  1. A cookie for breakfast is the best way to start your day :) and a great precursor to taking meaningful action! Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, these are dark times. We have A LOT of feelings to eat.... :-/ Your cookies look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! And perfectly paired with a cappuccino!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!