Friday, January 25, 2013

Bridal Shower Cookies


 

I haven't done any cookie decorating in quite a long time. I love to do it, but just don't have the opportunities to make them. No one to give them to, no special occasions, and I hate to see them go to waste. Now, after making this last batch for a friend of my daughter's, I realize that I need to do more- and for one good reason- it makes me feel good. It's really the only creative thing I can do (and it's not really creative since  my designs are just copies of the amazing things I see other people do- I have no imagination whatsoever!). Anyways, I am going to try and do more in the near future- just because.






3 comments:

  1. You are so creative, Yael! These are just beautiful. I'll bet your friend was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Yael! These cookies are just amazing! I love everything about them! And they absolutely touch my heart, so I can just imagine how much the bride to be loved them. I always have creative things in my head...but artistically...I just can't execute them. You did so brilliantly! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!