Monday, March 9, 2009

On My Own

Sometimes it's hard to keep up with the pace of all the things in our lives. I thought I was keeping up , more or less, with the recipes for the weekly "Tuesdays With Dorie" group, but apparently, not keeping up enough. I love baking so much, but I don't want to be pressured into making things that don't appeal to me or make them on a specific day of the week. The idea is great to have a baking club, but if missing a week or two disqualifies me, I guess this particular club isn't for me. I am officially out of Tuesday's With Dorie, but unofficially, I am still baking along with them, when it suits me and when the recipe appeals to me. I commend those who initiated the group and are able to keep up with the pace. I am there in spirit and baking some of the recipes along with you all and will also report on my own findings.
Now that I am more familiar with this blogging thing, it is time I branch out more on my own. If nothing else, it is a place for me to record my thoughts , feelings and baking adventures.
More to come soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!