Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 Things

This is a list of ten things about me that no one,or at least, very  few people, know about me. I was driving to work this morning and this thought came to me about something to write (don't worry, I was still paying attention to the road!) Just one of those things I felt like doing- no great reasons, just because. So here they are, not in any particular order of importance:

1. I was the star of my highschool musical performance - we did "Funny Girl" and I played Fanny Brice.
2. I originally majored in Drama in college, thinking I was going to be the next Barbra Streisand ( yeah, right- that faded rather quickly!)
3. I love to drive in the car by myself, put on my favorite music full blast and sing my heart out (and I don't care who's looking either!).
4. I'm a closet eater-I mean I don't really eat in the closet-I  just  eat ( more than I should) when no one is home or no one is watching.
5. I hate folding clothes.
6. I feel guilty about many mistakes I think I made with my children.
7. Believe this one or not- I have a very difficult time spending money on myself. Not sure why- just do.Can't remember the last time I bought myself a new piece of clothing.
8. This has to do with the previous one- I HATE clothes shopping! Hate trying things on, nothing looks good on me anyways.
9. I was an exchange student (AFS) in high school- went to the Philippines and loved each and every minute.
10. Without my glasses or contacts , I am considered legally blind. See fine with them, but without- can't go from the bed to the bathroom!

So there you go- some not so earth -shattering tidbits about me.
Here's a picture of a few little animal cookies  I did. If you didn't guess from some of my previous posts- cookie decorating is one of my favorite pasttimes.
 Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yael! This is Karen from Karen's Cookies. I linked over to your blog from cookiersRus. Reading this post, I had to laugh-- I could have written all 10 of these about myself (except for starring in a musical, because I only *think* I can sing!) It was fun to get to know you a little better, and I'm loving your posts. I'm a bread-maker, too, so I'm going to try some of your recipes! Fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-- and I wasn't an exchange student either! But we also follow many of the same blogs, so I still say we're a lot alike! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!