The other day I was very surprised to get an email from Teri at The Freshman Cook telling me she had given me an award- The Versatile Blogger- on her blog.
How fun is that? Just to know that someone else besides my family and close friends are reading this is really amazing.
The award works like this:
- Thank the person who awarded you by linking back to their post
- Pass the award on to 15 other new or newly discovered blogs
- List 7 interesting things about yourself
OK- here are 7 things about myself- how interesting they are is another story but here goes:
1. I was born and brought up in Syracuse , N.Y.
2. I was a theater major in college( thought I was going to be the next Barbra Streisand- uh,right!).
3. I ended up graduating with a degree in Exceptional Education ( suppose that's not too far off!).
4. I have lived in Israel for the past 33 years (how time flies!).
5. I have three gorgeous grown daughters and one beautiful granddaughter who is the light of my life.
6. I am divorced ( after 19 years of marriage) and remarried 10 years ago to a wonderful man.
7. I hate hot, humid weather ( so why does she live in Israel, they ask?!).
I am passing the award on to the following blogs that are more than likely not new- just new to ME!
3.Culinary in the Desert
5.The Royal Cook
6. Not So Humble Pie ( this is not new to me , but I love her blog so much, I just had to include it!)
7. The Little Kitchen
9. How Sweet It Is
10.Sweet Tooth Desserts
11. The Partiologist
12. Crazy for Crust
13.My Little Bakery
14.The Kitchen Adventures
Give them all a visit and hope you visit me again soon!