Sunday, April 15, 2012

Piping bag holder

After reading this post from the amazing Callye at Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle, I decided to look for other ideas for piping bag holders. After having loads of fun searching in local "dollar" type stores ( they call them dollars stores here, but nothing is REALLY just a dollar!), I found this cutlery drainer- yes some people still wash dishes by hand! 

I like it for a few reasons:

The sections come apart for easy cleaning - that's important for me.

There's room for two or three piping bags in each section, depending on how full your bags are.

I'm sure there are lots of other gadgets out there that can be used for things other than what they were intended for. Just open your mind and let your imagination go wild! It's fun!


2 comments:

  1. Love the sack holder! i am exploitation Feebly, and you are already in it as a result of I migrated all of my feeds from Google Reader. it's formally converted to the Feebly Cloud, thus i am sensible to travel. As for foundation piecing, I like employing a deep-freeze paper technique as a result of I will recycle the foundations as several as 10 times.You square measure thus inventive and genius! These are thus cute! it had been nice looking with you a little. i am glad you were ready to build it down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!