Friday, November 20, 2009

Bon Appetit Blog Envy Bake-Off

I write this blog to keep a record of the things I bake and sometimes to just express myself to open space. I don't  think more than , maybe 8 or 10 people have ever even read my blog but I'm ok with that. In any case , I decided to enter the Bon Appetit holiday baking contest just for the fun of it. I entered this great  and easy recipe for the most delicious brownies ever. They were one of the many wonderful recipes I learned during the pastry chef course I took at the begining of the year.

So, if you happen to stumble onto this blog and like what you see, I'd love it if you leave a comment here and there and give me a vote over here.
Happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I read your blog and enjoy it but don't always take the time to comment. I'm sure there are more readers like me out there!

    Good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!